The CAPP degree evaluation is a tool for tracking student progress toward degree requirements. CAPP is an acronym for Curriculum, Advising, and Program Planning. Please click here for more information about CAPP Degree Evaluation and frequently asked questions regarding tracking degree progress.
Here's how to generate and print your CAPP Degree Audit:
- Log in to 49er Express.
- Click the link to enter Banner Self-Service.
- Select the Student Services/Student Accounts Menu.
- Select the Student Records Menu.
- Click the link for CAPP Degree Evaluation.
- Select the current term from the drop down menu.
- Click Submit.
- Click Generate New Evaluation at the bottom of the page.
- Select the program requirements by clicking in the radio button next to the curriculum information.
- Click Generate Request.
- Click the radio button next to Detail Requirements, and click Submit.
- The CAPP Degree Evaluation will be displayed.