Ms. Tracy Beauregard is the Academic Advisor for the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Engineering Science. She joined the department in May 2008 as a Student Services Specialist, and has served the department since that time. In November 2016, Tracy assumed her new role as Academic Advisor. Tracy earned her B.A. degree in history, magna cum laude, from UNC Charlotte in 2007. In May 2012, she completed an M.S. degree in Academic Advising from Kansas State University. Tracy and her husband Ray have two children, Morgan and Raymond. In her free time, Tracy enjoys cooking, doing genealogy research, writing and playing music, and spending time outdoors.
You should contact Ms. Beauregard:
- To chart your progress toward completing graduate (Ph.D. or MSME/MSE) degree requirements.
- For questions about graduate advising.
- To explore graduate study and learn about the admissions process for our graduate programs, including the Early-Entry Master's Program.
- To obtain data regarding graduate student enrollment, graduation, or appointments.
- For information about the Summer Research Experience for Undergraduates (SREU) program.
- Regarding student development opportunities for graduate students.
- Textbook adoptions and orders, including instructor desk and evaluation copies.
- For updates to the MEES website, including broken links and other suggestions.
- For assistance with the ME plasma displays in Duke Hall.