- Submit Academic Plan of Study
- Enroll in MEGR 7955 Graduate Design I
(follow all deadlines published in the Academic Calendar)
- Register for MEGR 7956 Graduate Design II and any remaining coursework. All students must be registered during their graduation term.
- Submit Graduate Application via my.uncc.edu
- Submit Final Project Report for Graduate Design II.
Fall 2017 Comprehensive Exam Information
MS students entering the program in Spring 2017 or later are not eligible to sit for the comprehensive exam.
The Fall 2017 Master's Comprehensive Exam will be held from 9 am to noon on November 14, 2017. The exam location will be the Mechanical Engineering Conference Room, Duke 324, unless noted otherwise.
The deadline to apply is Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Master’s Comprehensive Exam occurs approximately three weeks prior to Reading Day.