Graduate Forms

The Graduate School maintains most forms for use by graduate students. Please visit their website at for the most current forms. These include:

  • Graduate Academic Petition (Banner Self-Service)
  • Graduation Application (Banner Self-Service)
  • Early-Entry Program
  • Suspension Appeal
  • Appointment of Doctoral Dissertation Committee
  • Appointment of Master's Thesis Committee
  • Final Defense Report for Doctoral Dissertation and/or Master's Thesis
  • Proposal Defense for Doctoral Dissertation and/or Master's Thesis
  • Submission and ETD Signature Form
  • Research Projects involving Human Subjects (IRB)
  • Report of Qualifying Exam or Comprehensive Exam
  • Remote Participation Approval for Dissertation/Thesis
  • Course Revalidation
  • Sequester Request
  • Special Request

A few forms are maintained by the Office of the Registrar, and can be found at: These include:

  • Transcript Request
  • Transient Study
  • Credit Card Payment Form
  • Disclosure of Directory Information
  • Name Change Form
  • Other Institution Transcript Request
  • Pass No Credit/Audit
  • Student Consent to Release Records

Some forms relative to Graduate Programs Advising and Registration are maintained by the Department and include: