Mechanical Engineering and Engineering Science
Duke 233, Woodward 481C
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School/Mass General Hospital, 2010-2014.
- Ph.D., Bioengineering, University of California at Berkeley, 2010.
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Seoul National University, S. Korea, 1998.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Seoul National University, S. Korea, 1996.
- Microfluidics-based cell chips including brain-on-chips and cancer-on-chips
- Surface plasmonics-based optofluidic mechanics
- Healthcare diagnostic and environment-monitoring platforms and sensors