Mechanical Engineering and Engineering Science
Professor and Department Chair
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, UNC Charlotte, 1995-96.
- Ph.D., Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1995.
- M.S., Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, 1989.
- B.Tech., Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India, 1987.
- Plasticity Theory and Application to Metal Forming and Shear-Flow Localization Problems
- Dynamic Behavior of Materials Finite-Element and Finite-Difference Methods in Solid Mechanics