Mechanical Engineering and Engineering Science
Professor and Director, NC Motorsports and Automotive Research Center
Motorsports Research 109
- Ph.D. (1995) Mechanical Engineering, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- M.S.Engg (1986) Mechanical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- B.S.Engg (1984) Mechanical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Race and Street Car Aerodynamics
- Aerodynamics and Aeroacoustics of Passenger and Commercial Vehicles
- Experimental and Computational Investigations of Jets, Wakes and Boundary Layer Flows
- Flow Separation and Control
- Aerodynamics of Small Aerial Vehicles
- Shock-boundary Layer Interactions
- Data Driven Turbulence Modeling
- Machine Learning Methods in Fluid Flow Classification