Active research areas include vehicle dynamics and stability control, racecar modeling/simulation, driver modeling/simulation, aerodynamics, experimental and computational fluid mechanics, crash modeling/simulation, tire mechanics, automotive instrumentation, engines and propulsion.
Depending on interest, graduate students with interests in bioengineering typically make primary course selections from the following list. For a complete listing of available courses, students are advised to consult the course delivery schedule.
- MEGR 7090/8090: Automotive Power Plants
- MEGR 7090/8090: Advanced Automotive Power Plants
- MEGR 7135/8135: Advanced Tire Mechanics
- MEGR 7090/8090: Advanced Road Vehicle Dynamics
- MEGR 7090/8090: Applied Vehicle Aerodynamics
- MEGR 7090/8090: Special Topics: Automotive Materials